Wednesday 7 October 2015

Art Journal page by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy art journalers !

Today let me show you a new art journal page.
To make the background, I have glued paper squares on to my page, coloured it with yellow and stamped Decay Swirl Background and Swirl Background Open from Backgrounds with Distress ink to have a smooth background.


Then I stamped Decay Journaling Stamps #1 and Decay Alphabet from Journaling, text from Time and Keys in Time and the butterfly from Butterflies #2 in Butterflies & Birds, all  with black Archival 

The Blossom stamp from Debbie Cotton I stamped on to a cardboard and scraped it, then coloured it with Promarkers and sticked it to the background :



and here is my page :

Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
I hope that my page did inspire you and that
you will participate in our October challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.


Titbelsoeur

3 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful journal page, love the colors and composition.

Sid said...

Love your splash of colour on the flowers !

Gemma Hynes said...

such a lovely page, really like the colours.