Tuesday 13 October 2015

Gibson Girl Triptych

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here

Today,I would like to share with you Triptych.


I've used Artistic stamper stamps- Gibson Girls, botanical plate1,2

Here are close up views of each panel.


For the background, first I applied distress paints dusty concord, vintage photo and milled lavender.
when it dried, I applied DecoArt crackle glaze randomly on the surface, kept it to dry overnight, which resulted into beautiful crackle texture. To highlight it, I applied little bit of white acrylic paint. Next I stamped text, texture and flowers with archival inks.
Butterflies are stamped, cut and adhered, I've added small lavender pearls on them.



I love all Gibson girls stamps by Artistic Stamper. This image is new in my collection. I stamped her with Ranger jet black archival ink and coloured with distress inks.



Hope you liked my triptych and got inspired!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Products used from Artistic Stamper:
Background stamps - Calligraphy mat




11 comments:

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Shilpa, your triptych is gorgeous !

Suman Pandit said...

so gorgeous Shilpa !!

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautifully done Shilpa!!

Sid said...

Fab Triptych !

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the colours! Xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, Shilpa, I love, love your triptych, colors, crackles and stamps - gorgeous.

rachel said...

looks gorgeous shilpa xx

Unknown said...

So beautifully stunning Shilpa. The colors are so elegant and complimentary to your Gibson girl and the crackle adds to the lovely vintage look of your piece. Very inspiring. j.

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous crackle and a wonderful vintage wine colour, perfect for the images.
Alison x

Jackie PN said...

Shilpa,
your triptych s gorgeous! I love the palette you chose and the pictures look stunning with those colors! And your crackle...mmmm...I love that! hugs,Jackie

Unknown said...

Just EXQUISITE Shilpa..... beautiful, beautiful.... to me... a work of art - just LOVE this creation. j.