Monday 19 October 2015

Label by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy labellers ! 
Let me tell you the way I made this label :



First, I "watercolored" the background with 2 Distress inks, then I stamped words and clock from  Tick Tock A5 in Time with the same inks so that it is in matching shades.


After that, I stamped the dancer and the sentiment from Dance A5© Siuox Jenneys  in Dance with Plum Archival.

I glued it on to a cloth label to strengthen it and highlighted the dancer inside with white Posca and shaded it outside with a red pencil.



Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
I hope that my label did inspire you and that
you will participate in our October challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.


Titbelsoeur

3 comments:

Notations of a Crafter said...

Fabulous tag Tit. Love the colours

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Lovely tag!

Artyjen said...

Great tag....lots of inky goodness.
xoxo Sioux