Artistic stamper has beautiful Butterflies stamp sets, you can check them all here.
I've created journal page and used Butterflies set #2
here are step by step procedure:
- Stamp text with artistic stamper background stamp and black archival ink onto the tissue paper.
- Adhere that tissue to the page with gel medium.
- Apply think coat of white gesso.
- Apply acrylic colours of your choice, I used my fingers to spread the colour.
- Use circle stencil and with baby wipe remove the color.
- Stamp Chicken wire background stamp with black archival ink, randomly on the surface.
- On another white card stock, stamp butterflies with Forget me not archival ink. Doodle on them with black pen, adhere them on page.
- Add the sentiment and page is ready.
here are close up views
Hope you liked my today's colourful journal page.
You have still 3 days to enter for our "Anything Goes" challenge this month.
Thanks so much for stopping by.