Thursday 25 May 2017

Floral Fantasy ATC's by Debs

Hi Everyone

I have made some ATC's for you today.


I had quite a bit of fun with these, although they did turn out a little darker than i had hoped.

I used my collection of Distress Oxides in 8 out of the 12 colours,  I put the pad directly onto some card, and then sprayed with water, whilst wet i sprinkled with Paperartsy Infusions in Rocky Road.  

As you can see i used a lovely of selection of Artistic Stamper flower stamps, i added some background stamps on a couple of them and also added some white pen.

On some of them you can see the red from the Rocky Road Infusion peeking through the original colours.

Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as i enjoyed making them

Happy crafting 
Debs






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh ohhhhh so pretty Debs. Love the RICHNESS of the colors. Each one is just SPLENDID. Xj.