Wednesday 15 July 2020

Winner of June's Creative Challenge

Hello!
One of the pleasures in my life of crafting is looking at the gorgeous creations created by other people.
A huge thank you to everyone who joined in our Creative challenge last month.
I have to choose one of the participants to join us in September on our blog.
We loved this creation by

Please contact me so we can arrange your prize.
This month's Challnege is In the Home, and can be found here
We look forward to seeing your creations
Stay safe, and keep crafting
Jennie x

3 comments:

sarascloset said...

Congratulations, Chris! I love your gorgeous art journal page. What a lovely vintage creation filled with wonderful stamping!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Big huge congrats to Chris! Well deserved! xoxo

pearshapedcrafting said...

Ooh! I don't get on the computer much these days (Vieing with hubby for the BIG computer!)
Thank you so much - I'll get in touch, Chrisx