Tuesday 21 July 2020

T.T.F.N by jane

For my final project, not just for this months challenge, but for my term on The Artistic Stamper Team, I have chosen to do something similar to a project I made that was featured in The Craft Stamper magazine a while back. This starts off life as an Eileen Hull treasure box, and after a few distressing techniques and some stamping with the SKELETON LEAVES stamp set, a couple of half beads for feet, I have made myself a little box to fill with whatever I choose.


If I had to choose my favourite make from all the ones I have done while being on the team I would have to say it is this card, that I actually framed and is sitting on my lovely table surrounded by lots of photos of my two gorgeous grandsons.


So all that is left now is to say a huge thank you to Jennie for having me on her team, I have thoroughly enjoyed it and loved seeing all your fabulous creations. Keeeeep Crafting, and I will see you all round social media and blogland. Ta Ta for now.



1 comment:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

We have loved having in the team and wish you all the best for the future
Jennie x