Hello Stampers! I made a bright, sewing themed card for my post today, I hope you like it.
Here are the ingredients...
Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry & Spiced Marmalade
Archival Inks - Jet Black & Potting Soil
Distress Stain - Spiced Marmalade
and, here's how I made my card...
1. Ink the Flowery Lace Border stamp with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink, & stamp just above the centre of a square white card. Ink the Lacy Border with Picked Raspberry, & stamp underneath the Flowery Lace.
2. Ink the zig zag stitches with Jet Black Archival Ink, & stamp between the laces. Ink the running stitch stamp with Potting Soil, & stamp over the zig zag stitches.
3. Stamp the seamstress on Smoothy White Card, using Jet Black Archival, use the waterbrush & Distress Inks to colour her dress, cut her out, & use glossy accents to glue her to the card, as shown.
4. Stamp some buttons on white card, using the Distress Inks, colour them, cut them out, & glue in place.
5. Colour some seam binding ribbon with Spiced Marmalade Distress Stain, form a bow, add some highlights with the Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, & glue to the card.
6. Glue a few metal poppers to the card, as a finishing touch.