Thursday 16 February 2017

Heart Cards by Gemma


I have two small 4 x4 inch cards to share with you all today, 
using the mini heart stamp designed by Neil Walker.


I cut two pieces of card to fit onto the 4x4 inch card blanks, On the first, I stamped the mini heart in the left bottom section of the paper, and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.


I then sprayed over the top with red, green and yellow/gold sprays. I sprayed lightly making sure not to cover the whole paper. I wanted lots of white space left.


Once dry I drew in a very rustic figure balancing the heart on their hand, using the same pen I doodled around the edge of the paper before adding some more doodles with a silver and white paint pen. before glueing to the card blank I added some washi tape.


On the second piece of paper, I stamped three of the mini hearts, I stamped these so that they overhung the edges of the paper and then I heat embossed them with black embossing powder.


Using the same three sprays as before, I sprayed lightly to leave lots of white space I also unscrewed the tops from the bottles and dropped the ink onto the paper.


I added some washi tape to the paper and doodled around the edges. On a separate piece of paper, I stamped and embossed an extra heart that I cut out and glued onto the front of the paper. before glueing the paper to the card blank I added some more doodles and dots with white and silver paint pens. 
  

Thanks for reading
Gemma

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Fabulous card, love it.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.