Saturday 10 March 2018

Bloom with Lisa

Hi folks, Lisa here and welcome to my blog post for The Artist Stamper. 
This week the theme puts The Artistic Stamper stencils in the spotlight. 
I chose the 6 x 6 random dots stencil to use for this project.




I used Distress Oxide inks to colour a piece of card along with the Random Dots stencil and some texture paste.





I coloured some flowers with the Oxide Inks 



I stamped the word 'bloom' with the decay alphabet stamp set.


Thanks for popping by. If you would like to pop over to my blog - here is the link
Leave a comment if you wish, I love to hear your thoughts. 
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx 



Here are The Artistic Stamper products I used... which are available on the website.


The Artistic Stamper Mask- Random Dots 6" x 6"     Decay Alphabet lower case size A5 (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)

No comments: