Saturday 4 August 2018

The Leaf and the Ladybird!!

Hello all you fabulous crafters!!. JANE here to give my take on this months "Anything Goes" challenge. But even tho it is an anything goes theme...hmmmmm...I have trouble when there is just too much choice and too many gorgeous stamps to play with!!
My piece today started off life as a gesso stamped image of a leaf from the SKELETON LEAVES stamp set, with inks sprayed on and a bit of  SEQUIN WASTE stamping, 
but... I just couldn't get along with it, so I cut out the leaf, crumpled it up a bit, stamped out the little ladybird from the INSECTS AND BUTTERFLIES stamp set, added some glossy accents to it then once dry, cut it out and glued it to the leaf.
I then made a new, nicer background with some inks and the CALLIGRAPHY MAT 12 stamp, then added the leaf....result, happier me!!


Hope you can all join in this months ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE






1 comment:

Jackie PN said...

Wow Jane, this card is so simple,yet it is exquisite! I love how you created such organic beauty with the stamps and colors!
Jackie xx