Wednesday 19 August 2020

Gardening labels by Titbelsoeur

Hello everybody !

These are labels from a very well known magazine, that talk about gardens and gardening, and that I have customised to be added as freebies to the page I have made in a friend's fly book : 


fly book groupe7  - Page 4 5bis_t11

 These customisations are very easy to make and always appreciated by the recipients : you just have to stamp it with a light ink so that the text below can still be read, and that's all you have to do to please your friends !

 

 You will find the stamps I have used here :

jar, rake and spade here : Garden

peony here :Oriental

and mushroom here : Tit Belsoeur Stamps

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope I have given you some inspiration to 
participate in our 

Happy creating and thank you for your comments,

Titbelsoeur

No comments: