Friday 7 August 2020

Sea & Sun Art Journal page by Titbelsoeur

Hello everybody,

Hope you are doing well during these warm days and that you enjoy the Summer time, but don't forget to wear your mask and keep distant from people you do not know !

When I go to the beach, I usually keep some magazines with me, either to read them or to draw on to the pages.
And today I have made this page with some stamps from the Artistic Stamper, very useful if you don't know very well to draw boats, fishes, huts or umbrellas :

 Stamps I have used :

Sea and Sand folder :

Seaside No. 1 A5

Tit Belsoeur Stamps :

Fish © Tit Belsoeur

Sea & Sand Midi Background

Beach Huts & Boats 2 © Tit Belsoeur

Beach Huts & Boats 1 © Tit Belsoeur

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope I have given you some inspiration to 
participate in our 

Happy creating and thank you for your comments,

Titbelsoeur

No comments: