Friday 21 November 2014

Thinking of you...

Hi there, Titbelsoeur here with another card !
You know that I love to try new techniques, so here is another one. How have I made it ?
I first took a background paper from my stash, one I made while my last workshop. Then I stamped here and there letters and numbers from Family Values with Broken China Distress ink. After that I sprayed the Large Sequin Waste Mask  with a mix of Festive Berries and Pink Raspberries inks.
Thinking of you from Grungy Greetings was stamped with Archival Black and the Time & Keys clocks with Archival Plum
A spray of Lemon Zest Dylusions ink, then some white acrylic on the edges and on spots here and there.


And, of course, a personalised signature from the Handstamped set on the back of the card :




Do you like this card ?
Thank you so much for stopping by, I can't wait to read your comments !
See ya, 

6 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Wonderful, colourful mixed media card Tit!

selena said...

superbe!

Dominike said...

Beautiful card ! Yes, that's true. Beautiful.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful busy background Tit. Lovely tag, great composition.

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Lovely card very colourful and bright. Dee x

Cocofolies said...

I love your card Titbelsoeur!! Great combination of your hand-made background with this set of stamps, the result is gorgeous! Hugs, Coco xx