Thursday 16 June 2016

Red, Yellow and Blue tag by Gemma





Hello Everyone

I made a Tag for this post, following this months challenge theme, Red, Yellow and Blue. There is still loads of time to enter both here on the blog and on the facebook page


I stamped Lesley Matthewson's flower stamp onto book paper, with archival ink and cut them out.


On a plain manila tag I blended Fossilized amber, Barn door and Tumbled glass Distress inks together. Sprinkling water over the top. I always love watching the way Distress ink react to water, I don't ever think I will get bored of it.

Using the same colours of ink in the matching areas of the tag I stamped onto the background using Lace and Punk plaid background stamps.


Over this I stamped the straight diamond boarder from the boarders A5 plate with black ink, coming in from the edges of the tag. I then glued three of the flowers I had stamped out and the words "just for you" onto the tag. Once I was sure everything was dry I drew in the stem of the flowers with a black pen, and added a boarder around the edge of the tag.



Thank you for reading
Gemma (inkykitty)

1 comment:

Tee said...

I love your tag!