Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas ATCs

Hi, I'm Angie and this is my first blog post for The Artistic Stamper! It's lovely to be here.

For my first project I chose to make 2 Christmas themed ATCs.

On the "Friends" one I used bauble stamps, star stamps and a journaling word stamp, all by The Artistic Stamper.
On the "Family" one I used bauble stamps, a holly background stamp and journaling word stamp, also by the Artistic Stamper, as are the gems and lace.
Both backgrounds are embossed with white embossing powder and coloured with Distress Inks, the baubles are also coloured with Distress Inks.

I hope you like them.

5 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Great use of all the stamps! So festive!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Angie!

Siobhan Brignull said...

great job Angie x

Unknown said...

Lovely work Angie.x

Sid said...

Loving these ATC's such rich Christmassy colours !