Saturday 24 December 2016

My three favourite projects for 2016

Hi All

I thoroughly enjoyed the challenges this year.  It has been great to see all of yours as well.  So here are my three favourite projects 2016

In reverse order this is Junes post, had great fun creating this tag I really like all of the colours and textures 

This reverse canvas from May was great fun and lots of texture, with hessian, felt, tissue as well as pastes


This journal page from May was layered with old book pages and has a lovely grungy look to it.

It is really hard trying to pick just three projects i could easily have chosen another couple.
I hope you agree with me, although if you have another favourite let me know 

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas i shall look forward to seeing all of your projects in the new year.
Debs

3 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Not surprised they are great. Merry Christmas, Angela x

mamablitger said...

All 3 are lovely...but from these I would choose your June teg project too. Those colors are awesome .....
I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Hugs from Monica
Spain

Notations of a Crafter said...

Thank you Angela and Monica hope you both had a lovely Christmas x