Wednesday 7 December 2016

My last greeting cards by Titbelsoeur

Hi there,
this is the last bunch of greeting cards I have to show you, with a more blurry background, these I like the most !
To make these, I have first put Distress ink pads on to a plastic sheet and sprayed with water, then put the drawing paper here and there. And stamped  Holly Background stamps and things from my stash like fish punnet, bottle caps... while it is still wet.
Then, while the paper dries, I stamped some holly branchs from the  Christmas Reindeer plate on another paper with Archival ink and cut them out.
And finally I cut the background in 8 pieces, stamped the sentiment with Archival ink and stuck them to the support with double-sided tape, then the branch.
And here they are !










Do not forget to participe in our

December's Creative Challenge- Christmas

 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps !

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

Sid said...

Great cards !