Monday 19 December 2016

My favorite 3 projects for 2016 by Titbelsoeur

Hi there ! a fourth year has passed and I am still so happy to show you the projects I have made using the wonderful Artistic Stamper's stamps.
I have selected my favorite 3 projects of this year, starting with 

a distressed card (click on the pictures to read the posts) :


then a distressed tag :



and my favorite, a sardine can :


And, I will cheat a bit, but my list wouldn't be complete without showing you one of the projects I did make with the mushroom stamps I have had the pleasure to design for the Artistic Stamper :



Again, I have been so happy to spend this year with you, and I hope there will be many others to follow ! 

Enjoy this year-end time, have a lot of fun and celebrate !

And always :

Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.

Have a very merry Christmas and a very happy New Year !
Titbelsoeur

2 comments:

Dominike said...

J'aime j'aime j'aime. C'est très beau. A bientôt. Bises

Cocofolies said...

Great retrospective, I also love all of this!!!
Gorgeous artwork by Titbelsoeur, featuring well some wonderful stamps!
I take the opportunity to wish you a happy and peaceful Christmas, and the very best for 2017, for you Jennie, the team and Everyone coping here! Corinne xx