Friday 24 February 2017

Where there is love.......by Debs

Hi Everyone

I have done a journal page for you this week.  I have used stamps as a base to doodle on!
 

I love Journaling as some of you may know and just lately i have been playing with doodling, I suspect this page may well be added to in time.

To create the background i sprayed one side of the page with White Linen Dylusions Spray 
Then I added 
Lemon Zest, Squeezed Orange, Bubblegum Pink, Polish Jade and Pure Sunshine, added a spritz of water and then closed the book!

I used Lesley's Flowers and Leaves Mask with white linen to create a border, and then turned the mask over on the opposite page

I then added on more stencilling with the Artistic Stamper number and signs mask and the circle mask, adding spray with a sponge and then i stamped the large heart from the Roses are Red stamp plate.  I also stamped the hollow heart on to the white circles and wrote on them to look like love hearts.  Then doodled all over it!!
The quote is also from the roses are red stamp plate.

Take care, happy crafting and i shall look forward to seeing all of your entries, there are still a couple more days before the end of the month! We really do enjoy seeing them all

Debs






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

What beautiful pages. The colours are fabulous!

Notations of a Crafter said...

Thank you ladies