Monday 19 March 2018

Canvas by Titbelsoeur

Hello everyone,
To make this altered canvas, I  first cut and corrugated cardboard pieces, then I applied gesso with my fingers, sprayed some ink and stamped Ephemera 1 A5 with black ink :




Then I added some ink on pieces of fabric and stamped garden tools, bees, butterfly and mushroom with black Archival ink. I also glued tissue paper on to my canvas and added some white gesso on it. Then sticked fabric on to cardboards and cardboards on to the canvas. 
Snapshots :





Here is the finished piece :


You will find the stamps I used here :
Ephemera 1 A5 Butterflies 2 size A5Honeycomb Background & Free Bees Garden #2 size A6Mushrooms A5 Plate © Tit Belsoeur 

Do not forget that you can win these fabulous stamps, just participating in our March challenge :  Stencils & Masks


 for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW very inspiring great step by step and love the Bee
carol x