Friday 7 December 2018

Christmas tree book by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy crafters !
I love to recycle books in my projects, most of you know it. 
Do you remember  Christmas present by TitbelsoeurFlower vase by TitbelsoeurWaiting for Christmas... and Titbelsoeur's nativity scene ?
This year, I have made a new one, all in purple :



Details :



I have made some "cards" and a tag to be slipped either between the folded pages, or at the top between the other pages of the book :

Stamps I used to make this project :

Christmas Greetings # 1 A5 



I hope my project gave you ideas to participate in our 

December's Creative Challenge - Christmas


for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Just lovely

sarascloset said...

This is an amazing project! I love the colors, too! Merry Christmas!