Wednesday 19 December 2018

My 3 favourite projects for 2018 by Titbelsoeur

Hello nice friends !
Each year, our last post is dedicated to our favourite 3 projects. This is a good opportunity to wish you a very happy Christmas.
Here are mine :

Top 3 : People who follow me know that I love to use sardine cans in my projects, and I had a lot of fun to make this one to give you inspiration : 

Summer holidays by Titbelsoeur



Top 2 : It was very pleasant to experiment this technique that I wanted to teach to my old friends at the retirement home where I host weekly workshops, and using these new Artifacts stamps is really delightful !

Thread painting by Titbelsoeur



My favourite : I really love to make projects with books and this year I was asked at the retirement home to teach them how to make a Christmas tree book. This was my sample, would you like to see what they have done, just click here : Mon top 3 de l'année

Christmas tree book by Titbelsoeur



Would you want to have a look at all my posts, here is the link : Titbelsoeur's posts

There is still time to participate in our 

December's Creative Challenge - Christmas


for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur

All of you have a very happy Christmas time !

3 comments:

Dominike said...

Je crois que j'aurais fait le même choix.

Unknown said...

J adore la 2 !
Les 3 sont très sympas !
Bravo Miss Scrap 😉

Unknown said...

Signé Corinne Flower