Sunday 16 December 2018

Christmas is coming by Siobhan Brignull

Hi!
So what do you do when you  need to wrap a christmas present and you haven't bought your wrapping paper yet, (I know how unorganised!)

So I grabbed some snowflake stamps from The Artistic Stamper and some embossing powder and spray inks.


I then embossed in silver and white on a 200gsm paper, as I needed it to withstand the heat and wet, I was going to subject it to.


Once embossed I used a Dylusions mica spray set to create a pastel Christmas effect, and then added some splatters from the sprays to add some interest and contrast.


The paper actually folded nicely around my gift and I just needed a tag and then I had my eureka moment, the free stamp with Craft Stamper this month was a Happy Christmas tag designed by Jennie, perfect.


Have a very Merry Christmas
Siobhan x

1 comment:

Notations of a Crafter said...

Fab project Siobhan. Have a fabulous Christmas x