Thursday 13 December 2018

Christmas Cards by Angie Coomber

Christmas Cards



Hello fellow crafters!

Are you busy making Christmas cards or are you super-organized and already had them finished in August?

I can't resist these cute Mini Houses when it comes to Christmas and they are simply stamped and coloured in with whichever pencils you have to hand.



For the background I painted a very light, pastel layer of watercolours on watercolour paper, followed by a rough covering of various shades of blue watercolour, leaving some pastel patches showing to create a kind of "galaxy" effect. I also painted some of the blue on a spare bit of paper. I then added some white splatter for the "stars".



I cut some wavy pieces of the blue painted card and arranged it on the background to create a scenery together with some of the houses.

To finish, I added some glitter and some rub-on Christmas quotes, matted and glued to white cards.

Have a lovely December everyone!

Hugs from Angie x




2 comments:

The Artistic Stamper Creative team said...

these are fabulous Angie, love the background x

sarascloset said...

These are precious, Angie! Merry Christmas!