Sunday 1 September 2019

September's Creative Challenge - Black and White

Hi!
Welcome to our challenge for the month of September 
Thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge. Wonderful creations!
This month the theme is BLACK AND WHITE and can be interpreted any way you like, as long as it has rubber stamps on it. To join in with this challenge (we are limiting the challenge entries to 3 per person), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge.

As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive a stamp of their choice from The Artistic Stamper .
In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook! There is no prize on there, it's just for fun!
To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join..
And don't forget....if you use The Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!
 
 Black and White Challenge by Siobhan



Well here it is, my last project as a Creative Team Member at the Artistic Stamper, Black and White is the challenge, so I decided to use the Lesley Matthewson tile no 2 stencil as a guide and lots of background stamps, stamped in black archival and then cut out to fit in the stencil, can you guess how many different stamps I used.

 
Well I stamped 13 but used 12!

Jennie 
I have made another postcard in my series, this time using our new stamps from Artifacts. The sentiment is one of our quotes . I used PaperArtsy paints, and glossy accents to highlight the fussy cutting! 
I also did a reverse one too! 


We hope that you will join in this month's challenge, and also join us on Facebook too.
We look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
Happy Creating
Jennie x
 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Great theme! Lovely artwork from both of you too.

Wendy said...

Awesome design team samples. Thanks for the black and white challenge this month!

Fonda said...

I've joined in and made three cards. I'm confused...Are other colors allowed? Anyway, I'm maxed out. I can't wait to see what others are doing!

ionabunny said...

Fabulous theme. Black and white is so striking. Lovely makes from the team. Thanks for another fab challenge. Hugz

Janis said...

Fabulous theme and wonderful inspiration. Thank you for the encouragement to use Black and White. I love the combo, but don't think to use it very often.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely creations from the DT. Thanks for the challenge. I enjoyed making my card.

papercraft.writer said...

Oh no. I just finished my entry, and just now realized I did not use any rubber stamps! 😧