Wednesday 4 September 2019

Jane's thoughts

For this months "Black and White" challenge I have decided to make a little book of thoughts, inspirational quotes, positive affirmations...stuff like that. I made the spine myself as the eileen hull spines were not long enough, this is a 6x6 book. I rounded the corners of the spine with my newest purchase, the WRMK corner chomper...I love it, my little corner rounder punch just doesn't do the job on anything thick, but these are wonderful.


The Artistic Stamper products that I have used:

Hope to see your wonderful creations




2 comments:

sarascloset said...

Oh, I really love this journal, and I would be tempted to use it often!

Nstiz said...

This is outstanding, Jane! Love that mixed media cover. What a fabulous effect and what great texture you used on this. I scrolled back up several times to see it. Love this!