Friday 20 December 2013

My top three and a sad goodbye...by Emma



Hi everyone...

As you know, here at The Artistic Stamper, the team are all choosing their three favourite pieces of this year and today, is my turn!! So without further ado, here are my top three and I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them...
My first project is my Christmas matchbox. At this special time of year, I adore everything vintage and I wanted to create a special keepsake that would encapsulate that feel and to also be something that someone would treasure forever. 
My second project back in June, is a canvas that I created in the summer and again, I wanted to capture the feel of everything summery and I really loved making this bright piece with the huge bold flowers and the little bee flying away.
For my third project, I chose a tag that I made for Valentine's Day, click here to see the original post, and this has a special place in my heart because I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of Tim Holtz's Blogworthy links with this piece and anyone who knows me, knows how much that meant to me. I was over the moon and really thrilled.

So, those are my three favourite projects of this year and now....comes the hard part!!

As you all know we are very sadly going to be losing two of our wonderful team members at the end of month but today, I'm announcing that I will also leaving The Artistic Stamper at the end of December and moving onto pastures new. Don't worry, I will still be very, VERY active in this world of craft and I will still be around on Facebook, Twitter and on my own blog but I'm just starting a new adventure.

I've been with this amazing team for two and a half years and been CT co-ordinator for two years and it's been a very hard decision to make but I want to thank the whole team for making my job such a pleasure to do and I couldn't have asked for a better or more talented team to work with. I also want to say a very BIG thank you to Jennie. You put your faith in me to run this blog for you and I've loved every single minute and had the most wonderful time working alongside you!! Good luck Jennie with everything for the future...you deserve all the happiness and success life can bring you!!!!

So, as my last post here, and with a tear in my eye as I'm writing this, I just wanted to say...
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
...and I hope you have a very happy and wonderful 2014!!

See you all in blogland and thank you for all your support!
Love Emma xx

16 comments:

massofhair said...

I am sad too as i love every project you make for Jennie & the inspiration you bring with all things Artistic Stamper.

Beautiful creations goes without saying, each one unique & from the Heart. Thank you for sharing your considerable talents with us.

Good luck with your new adventures Emma. I follow your Blog & your Tweets, am glad i get to join you on the next part of your Journey :-) xxx

Sharon Y said...

Great chices on your favorites. All three are just stunning. Best of luck in your new adventures. Merry Christmas. Thank you for the inspiration.

Helen said...

How you picked just 3 of your makes I will never know, they are all gorgeous. Good luck with your new crafty adventures! Happy Christmas.

france papillon said...

wishing you all the best in your new adventures! it was fantastic working with you :)))

happy holidays
xx
france

Sid said...

They are all superb !!

Astrid Maclean said...

Emma, all your chosen projects are fantastic, it must have been a very hard choice, so many beautiful makes to choose from..... As you know, we will all miss you terribly, you have been wonderful to work with!!!! Wishing you all the very best on the next steps of your journey and Happy Christmas to you and yours!!

Jenny Marples said...

I bet it was really hard to pick a top three as you've created so many masterpieces this year Emma. It's incredibly sad to see you leave the team and I do hope we get to see lots more of you in the future with your new ventures. Wishing you the happiest of Christmases and everything you want from the New year (and more!) Jenny xxx

Artyjen said...

Only 3 makes? You could have picked them all....your pieces are always stunning ;) Good luck in all you are about to do in the New Year. Your planning for the team posts have made it such a pleasure.
xoxo Sioux
Happy Christmas too :)

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful & gorgeous projects. You'll be missed here on the AS DT blog. Happy Christmas & lots of luck.

Maggie said...

Gorgeous projects for your top 3, good luck for the future and Merry Christmas

MaggieH

Maggie said...

Gorgeous projects for your top 3, good luck for the future and Merry Christmas

MaggieH

Anonymous said...

A slight delay of several hours since I left my promise on Emma's blog ...what a lovely annual event, picking your favourite projects. The Valentine's one HAD to be included, Emma, being as it attracted Sir Tim's attention. Well done for all your efforts here and I'm sure the blog will settle into new hands safely and soon.

Words and Pictures said...

We're going to miss you so much, Emma, as well as your wonderful creations - gorgeous as they all are. Lovely to see these again, and I'll be stalking your blog in 2014!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Alison xx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love your choices :) and will miss you more than I can say , my friend
Hugs Jennie x

craftytrog said...

A fabulous top 3 Emma! So sorry to see you go...you'll be greatly missed.
Happy Christmas, & all the best for 2014.
Alison xxx

Marjie Kemper said...

What big news! Will miss you here Emma and look forward to seeing you down the road. Gorgeous makes, always, for Artistic Stamper!