Saturday 29 July 2017

Love, Live, Laugh by Gemma

 I have another quick card to share with you today, I only used a black piece of card, white ink, and paint along with some of my Artistic Stamper stamps and stencils


Step by Step

- Cut a piece of black card to fit the front of a card blank
- Stamp around the edges with white ink and a background stamp. I have used the mini square wire stamp.
-Blend a little ink around the edges of the card.
- Mix a little white paint with water and splatter paint over the top


- Sponge white paint through the words love, live, and laugh from the 6x6 work mask. Opps! I meant to use the word life from the same mask but got a bit carried away.


- Stamp one of  Neil Walkers Birdz on the bottom in white paint extending the legs to the base of the card.
- Doodle some flowers in random places with a white paint pen, also go over the stamped and stenciled images as needed.


Thanks for reading
Gemma

No comments: