Saturday 21 April 2018

Free As A Bird

Hi Guys, JANE here again with my take on this months "Birds and Bees" challenge.


I started off with a nice easy background, using the SMALL DOTS mask... by spritzing it then turning it over onto my paper, the SEQUIN WASTE OPEN background stamp, and the A4 SWIRL MASK.
I then stamped the bird and the cage from the FREE AS A BIRD stamp set, added the sentiment...et voila!!!
I am loving seeing your entries for our challenge, and you still have time to enter to win a stamp set, hope to see you THERE. xx

1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I knew there would be one I had missed.. Sorry I didn't catch this earlier Jane but it was worth waiting for. A incredible image upon your background and a fabulous colourway.. Look forward to seeing Mays creation.
Hugs Tracey xx