Saturday 7 April 2018

Bees by Titbelsoeur

Hello everyone,
This is a canvas I have first covered with corrugated cardboard, gessoed and painted it. Then added a piece of an old pair of jeans, and a stamped page of a book.
On both sides, I have sticked pieces of a very special masking tape, that you won't find in any shop. Why ? because I have made it on my own, with 2 Artistic Stamper stamps that fit very well to it :


this one from Ephemera 1 A5



and that one from Labels A6


I also could have used stamps from The Open Road 1 A5  but I did not.

I first stamped the book page with the small bee from Honeycomb Background & Free Bees, using a lot of Versa and Izink inks, to have a multicolor background. I stamped the queen and hid her to protect when stamping the honeycomb. .


Here is the finished project :




Do not forget that you can win these fabulous stamps, just participating in our challenge 

BIRDS AND THE BEES


 for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur

No comments: