Sunday 24 June 2018

Free as a Bird with Lisa

Hi folks, Lisa here and today is my turn to  post for The Artistic Stamper. 
The theme this month is 'Colour it Blue' which for me, is quite "normal" as blue tends to be the most popular colour I go to. (mmmm.... I think I need to stop doing that...




I chose the fabulously crazy Birdz stamp set by Neil Walker to play with. Along with a selection of 3 x 3 stencils and a selection of blue Oxide Distress Inks. 

I first used the stencils with the selection of blue inks on white card creating a background.




I then stamped the Birdz and coloured them in with the Oxide inks and water.




I then stamped the phrase 'free as a bird' using The Artistic Stamper Decay Alphabet stamp set. 




Everything I used is below and available on The Artistic Stamper Website.

Thanks for popping by.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx



Birdz Set A6  © Neil Walker (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)       Decay Alphabet lower case size A5 (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)      The Artistic Stamper Mask Harlequin 3" X 3"   The Artistic Stamper Mask Chevron 3" X 3"   The Artistic Stamper Mask Sequin Waste 3" X 3"

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

Love this and your crazy birds are so cool! xxx