Sunday 11 November 2018

All Squared Up with Lisa

Hello there!! Lisa here with today's post for The Artistic Stamper. This month's theme is "Square It".

So here is what I did...



I cut a card blank at 7&3/4" square for a background then cut several other smaller pieces to fit inside the background piece.

I coloured all the individual pieces with Peacock Feathers and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.



I placed all the different card pieces in the correct places then stamped the Tick Tock Christmas Baubles on to the card.



I then matt and layered all the pieces on to black card leaving a very slim border, then used foam pads do stack each layer to give a 3D effect.


Thanks for popping by,
toodles for now.
Lisa x


Tick Tock Christmas Baubles A5 (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)

No comments: