Wednesday 21 November 2018

Cos I'm ALL WOMAN!!

Hi there my crafting friends, Jane here to show you my inspiration for the ongoing "Square It" challenge that runs until the end of this month. I adore this huuuuuuge sheet of rubber stamps of NUDES images, it is A4 in size, and has images of different women, and also some useful words in there too. I started off with stamping a few of the images onto some gelli prints...yes still trying to use up my mountain!!!. As usual I don't have a step by step of this, but only because I never know where I am going with anything, and especially of this piece, I had to leave it several times and then come back with fresh eyes, my problem was that I wanted it to have a vintage feel, but not to cover up any of the images with lace or doilys or the such like, so in the end I just opted for some crackle glaze and a bit of stenciling with the HARLEQUIN MASK.


I hope you like it, and that it inspires you to join in our "Square it " Challenge.

2 comments:

The Artistic Stamper Creative team said...

Love what you have produced, the nudes is a great set of stamps.

Cocofolies said...

Wow, fabulous card!! I LOVE it, Jane! You show us a wonderful way of using these great nudes images indeed, they are really gorgeous and your whole background stunning!!! X