Saturday 19 January 2019

Other Butterfly cards by Titbelsoeur

Hi there !
Still having fun with this new Large Butterfly stamp, I have made 2 cards using 2 quotes from Quotes & Sayings 1 by Debs Smith.
I wanted to make a very light background, since I am sure that simple ones are great for these big and so detailed stamps :




I have stamped the quotes directly on the cards. 
Here is a good means to make nice stampings very easily and use them to make cards, or in little frames, or art journal pages...

I hope my project gives you inspiration to participate in our 

New Year, New Creative Challenge- Anything Goes


for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur

No comments: