Monday 7 January 2019

Butterfly cards by Titbelsoeur

First of all, I wish you all a very happy and creative year, that all your dreams become real !
I have used these new stamps to make nice cards : Butterfly Trellis © Neil Walker et Butterfly Square © Neil Walker 
How I made them :
I have made the background applying acrylic paint on a scrap of watercolor paper with a baby wipe, and made some splats with the leftover paints.
Then I stamped treillis and square with Archival ink and highlighted some lines with a white pen. Cut them out and sticked to cardboard folded in 2 to make special cards, one of them sent for a happy birthday, hoping she received it on time !
Et voilĂ  !





I hope my project gives you inspiration to participate in our 

New Year, New Creative Challenge- Anything Goes


for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur


3 comments:

The Artistic Stamper Creative team said...

Lovely cards x

Dominike said...

Happy New Year to Artistic Stamper's lovers

sarascloset said...

Beautiful colors and card!