Thursday 21 February 2019

PAST AND PRESENT by Jane

Hi Guys, Well I hope you all got spoilt on Valentines Day, I know I did, I always tell Pete..."dont get me flowers, I like champagne", he never disappoints!!
So, the card I made for this months "Heart it" challenge was pretty simple, a bit of brusho powders, the LARGE SEQUIN WASTE mask, a little retired Artistic Stamper stamp, and a teeny tiny heart embellishment, oh and a touch of crackle paste...just cos that's my new obsession at the moment!!!... I am always behind the queue!!.


Hope you can join in this months "HEART IT" challenge with us.

4 comments:

Nstiz said...

This is a fantastic mixed media piece, Jane! Love all the texture and bright cheerful colors. Beautiful work!

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Awww thank you so much Nancy. X

The Artistic Stamper Creative team said...

love it Jane, well done x

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Thank you Siobhan xx