Monday 4 February 2019

I'm lovesick for you!!!

Hi Guys, Jane here, it's my turn to do a bit of inspiration, and with Valentines Day just around the corner, I thought I would crack on with mine...even tho my idea went a little on a tangent, I have to say that I wont be sending my partner this card!!!!..he is the sentimental, mushy, long meaningful verses type of guy, bless him!!...the exact opposite of me!!!


Soooo, this card was pretty quick and easy to do, a piece of craft card, scrubbed a bit of gesso on, then stencilled using the SMALL DOTS mask, then using one of the splats from the SPLATS AND SWIRLS mask, I used a mixture of texture paste and paint to try mimic a puddle of sick.....then added a die cut heart on the top, and voila!!...not the mushiest of valentines cards, but it made me giggle!!
Hope you can join in with this months challenge, which is "Heart It"



1 comment:

Nstiz said...

I love seeing your work for your fabulous backgrounds. This is so different and I give you credit for creativity. Love the gesso on craft though- a perfect backdrop for almost any design or style!