Tuesday 16 April 2019

Ephemera by Siobhan


Another post, some more tags, but I have a good excuse.

These are tags I have made up to go into my Junk Journal, which I started at a recent class with Jenny Marples at The Artistic Stamper, we had a great day making the cover by making our own ephemera and I decided to carry on at home, as I still had lots of work to do on the inserts (signatures).

I started by applying Distress Stains to a mat, I picked this up on  a card and continued doing so until I was happy with the effect, drying in between layers.
I then used Paper Artsy Infusions, to add a more weathered effect, to age the paper I crumpled the paper up and then uncrumpled it, swiping across the creases with distress ink, I then ironed the paper flat again.

   


Using The Artistic Stamper Ephemera 1 stamp collection, I stamped and embossed on the paper using a selection of the stamps, then trimmed the pieces out, creating my very own ephemera.

 

I then aged some tags using the same method, creating pieces for attaching to my junk journal bu using the ephemera and stamping.


Hope you all like this, have a great Easter and perhaps I will see you at the Artistic Stamper Easter Extravaganza on Saturday 20th April.


No comments: