Friday 19 April 2019

Paper flag by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy crafters !
Here is a "paper flag" I have made to be added to a junk journal I taught last weekend. Let me show you how I made it :

First, I took a torn a notebook page and glued a piece of an old letter. Then I stamped the Harlequin stamp from Mini Backgrounds # 2 size A6 with Vintage Photo Distress ink. After taking the picture, I also stamped the head and body of the small girl from Gibson Girls 2 A5  



On top of this, I have added a piece of a stamped envelope I have also distressed, a piece of a compress, and a piece of painted kraft from my stash, I have stamped the word "art" from Journaling Words 3 size A5  with white acrylic paint 




I hope my flag gives you inspiration to participate in our 


for 3 chances to win some of these fabulous Artistic Samper stamps !
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 
Titbelsoeur

No comments: