Thursday 4 April 2019

All things Eileen!!

I was gonna title this "come on Eileen".....but I thought you would be singing it all day then!!..oops!!. lol Anyways, still got my Eileen obsession going on, how are you managing yours?!!. I turned her treasure box into a chest of  drawers, aint it just the cutest!!. I have stamped the papers that cover it with the fabulous MARBLED BACKGROUND stamp. You might ask what has this to do with new growth, which is the theme for this months challenge!!...well you will have to wait and see what else I do with it in my next post. I look forward to seeing your "new growth" creations.



2 comments:

Jolanda's Blog said...

What a splendid idea to use stamps to create a totally different paper!!! It's amazing!
Jolanda xxx

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Awww thank you so much jolanda. Xxx