Friday 7 June 2019

Sardine can by Titbelsoeur

Last week, I was very happy to show you some of the new stamps I have designed for The Artistic Stamper, which are stored in a specific folder : Titbelsoeur stamps @ the Artistic Stamper
These were fishes gathered in a sardine can, the scenery of today is made with huts and a boat. 

I have used the same technique to make the background : blue tissue paper from a chocolate brand to make the sea and another yellow one for the sand, 4 different levels to add depth to my seascape. This time, I have coloured the stamped images with watercolour paint...




This could be the beginning of a new collection !

I hope my sardine can gives you inspiration to participate in our 

for 3 chances to win some of these fabulous Artistic Samper stamps !
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 
Titbelsoeur

No comments: