Tuesday 4 June 2019

The lonely sea...by Jane

Don't you just love it when your'e only cleaning your sponges on a scrap piece of paper and you get the effect that you were trying to do with the paint that is on the sponge originally...does this make sense?... anyway, basically, trying too hard to paint a beach/sea scene, but my scrap paper turned out much better, I just added some white paint with a round sponge for the cloud effect et voila!!.


I have used Titbelseour's new Beach Huts and Boats #1 stamp set.
hope you can join this months "at the seaside" challenge.


2 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Wonderful card, Jane!!
I love what you have made with your scrap piece of paper and leftovers ;-) Corinne x

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

I am so happy you did use one of my stamps, and how beautiful is your card !!! looooove it !!