Thursday 7 November 2019

Autumn jar by Titbelsoeur

The Artistic Stamper was granted an article in the November issue of the Craft Stamper magazine. For this occasion, we the CT made projects about Autumn. 
Mine may be named "Autumn in a Jar". It may also meet the Mix-it-up challenge, since I have gathered into it various grasses from my garden, and watercoloured stamped Mushrooms A5 Plate © Tit Belsoeur and planted all on flower foam.



I hope this project gives you inspiration to participate in our 

for 3 chances to win some of these fabulous
Artistic Samper stamps !
Thank you so much for stopping by.
You may visit my folder : 
I will be happy to read your comments about it !
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 
Titbelsoeur

No comments: