Wednesday 8 January 2020

Greeting cards by Titbelsoeur

Hello everyone !
Today I want to wish all of you a very happy and creative year, and here is how I do it : I have made some watercolour greeting cards.

I have first stamped boats or huts from the plates I designed, the word "imagine" and 2020 from the Decay alphabet. When dried, I have watercoloured all of them, and then lined the edges with a pen.
My cards are ready to be sent to my friends !



I hope these cards give you inspiration to participate in our 

for 3 chances to win some of these fabulous
Artistic Samper stamps !
Thank you so much for stopping by.
You may visit my folder : 
I will be happy to read your comments about it !
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 
Titbelsoeur

No comments: