Friday 3 January 2020

Happy Neon Year!!!!

Hellooooo everyone, Happy New Year to you all. I have started my crafty new year by using my absoute favourite colours...for the moment!!... yes... Neon colours, so vibrant, I just love em. At the moment I am only using some very cheap poster paint sticks from The Works, truth be told, I bought them for my Grandchildren to use, but as soon as we were having an art session, I felt like hiding them from Jack and Billy, I couldn't believe how gorgeous they were, they certainly don't feel like poster paints, they actually feel exactly like gellatos, rich and creamy, and glide over the paper like a dream.
So for this months "Anything Goes" challenge I decided to use the sticks through a few of the fabulous Artistic Stamper masks and stencils, just glide them along the top of the stencil, then rub the colour in with your finger, I finished off with a sentiment from the "Greetings" stamp set by Katy Fox.


I look forward to seeing your works of art in our "Anything Goes" challenge.

No comments: