Thursday 7 May 2020

Seize the moment by Titbelsoeur

Hello everybody,
To illustrate our May challenge, I have chosen to show you this art journal page I have made, using this nice "seize the moment" stamp from the  Journaling folder in the online Artistic Stamper shop.





As you can see here, and moreover viewing  Confinart Journal and Toutenkharton, that are 2 playlists from my Youtube channel where I show you how to make nice albums with leftovers, it is very easy to make nice pages and albums, making sense with nice sentiments... or not !


Hope it gives you inspiration to participate in our 

This month, we are giving YOU an opportunity to join our Creative Team for a month, and get to use The Artistic Stamper stamps, and be posted on this blog, and on social media. Come and create and be in it to win it!
In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook just for fun.
To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join.
We will pick a winner early next month from the entries, so get your thinking caps on, bring out your inks and stamps, and join in!

Thank you so much for stopping by.
You may visit my folder : Titbelsoeur stamps @ the Artistic Stamper
I will be happy to read your comments about it !
Bye for now and happy creating.
Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

sally said...

Lovely to watch something in French for a change, I don’t often get the opportunity! Must get some of my junk journals bound.....


Sally