Tuesday 1 December 2020

December's Creative Challenge - Christmas

 Hello!

Welcome to our December Challenge, which this month is Christmas, and can be interpreted any way you like, as long as it has rubber stamps in it.

This will be our last challenge for the time being. Thank you to everyone who has spent time 
creating and joining in. We appreciate it more than we can say, and we look forward to having you join us this month. 

 Thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge. Gorgeous Creations :)
To join in with this challenge (we are limiting the challenge entries to 3 per person), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge.
This a challenge just for fun!
In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook just for fun.
To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request.

Titbelsoeur

I gave myself a challenge to meet the December one, that I would use one of the stamps I designed and that were recently on sale. Then I stamped this 70's Renault 4 on a piece of watercolour paper, hid it to stamp the Christmas tree and stamped Merry Christmas, all with archival ink to ensure they would not melt when I would watercolour car and tree, and add a juice of painting on the whole card. I stamped the snowflakes with Distress ink, just to have some of them melted and others not. I then just had to add snow with a white pen.

 A tous les enfants de par le monde entier...

You may visit my folder : Titbelsoeur stamps @ the Artistic Stamper
I will be happy to read your comments about it !
Bye for now and happy creating.
Titbelsoeur
my blog
my pinterest
my facebook page
my youtube channel

 

Jennie

I created a Christmas card using Unicorn Spit to make a background, which I stamped baubles on. to see me create the Unicorn Spit, check out the videos on our Facebook page. 

We hope that you will join in this month's challenge, and also join us on Facebook too.

 We look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry. 
Have a Happy Creative Month, and a very Happy Christmas!
Stay safe 
Jennie x

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Doris Klein said...

wow... what amazing DT works. Like all the cute Images!

Hugs and stay safe
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*GDT* Scrapping4funChallenges
*GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* C.R.A.F.T. Challenge

Tammy said...

Gorgeous work DT, Love the ornaments!

Donna said...

Thanks for the amazing inspiration!

Fonda said...

Thank you for having these challenges. It keeps me busy and "off the streets"! I'll be adding three today!

Glennis F said...

Any results yet? for this challenge