Monday 7 December 2020

What do we wish for 2021 ? by Titbelsoeur

 Hello there ! 

Here are my 2021 greeting cards. 

I have recycled the 2020 cards I had not sent (seeGreeting cards by Titbelsoeur) and stamped the 2020 Gibson Girl to the remaining ones I had not sent and written "could we just [imagine 2020] this way ?" and made another card the same size to wish you to be kind to yourself in 2021 :-)

I also wish you to travel and explore, even if in your mind, this we will know later...

To figure travel and exploration, I have stamped the Beetle I have had the pleasure to draw for The Artistic Stamper :

Je me renouvelle...

Je me renouvelle...

I have made the background with watercolour paints.

I have used the following stamps :

2020 card :

Beach Huts & Boats 1 © Tit Belsoeur

Beach Huts & Boats 2 © Tit Belsoeur

Imagine 4.5 cm 

Decay Alphabet Upper Case size A5

Covid Girl 

2021 card :

Decay Alphabet Upper Case size A5

#postivevibes 1 A6

Travel © Tit Belsoeur


Thank you so much for visiting, I hope I have given you some inspiration to 
participate in our 
Happy creating and thank you for your comments,

Titbelsoeur

 

No comments: