Saturday 19 December 2020

My 3 favourite projects for 2020 by Titbelsoeur

 Hello nice friends !
Each year, my last December post is dedicated to our favourite 3 projects. This is a good opportunity to wish you a very happy Christmas, and my time to look back on the things I have made and pick my top 3. This year was so weird ! Anyway, I have chosen to pick great achievements, such as :

starting videos on my YouTube channel to help my friends doing art journal during the 1st lock-down. We have made 2 journals together, but I have chosen this very page because it represents the place where I am living now, which is so precious to me, especially this year !

Seize the moment 

 I was also very happy to combine 2 supports I love to use : CDs and sardine cans on this project that shows many passions of mine : time, art, painting, and recycling. I consider this artwork as my #2 achievement. 


 

 

 My #3 achievement was that the set of cars I designed  has become a stamp set, which I am very proud of ! I have stamped them on my 2020 greeting cards, as a wish that we will soon be able to travel again...


Je me renouvelle...


I hope that many of you will participate in this very last challenge on this blog 

this is the end of an era, I am sad that it ends but let's stay tuned on social networks.
 Happy creating and thank you for your comments,

Titbelsoeur

I wish you a very happy Christmas, stay safe 

xx Titbelsoeur

2 comments:

Cocofolies said...

So sad news for the blog and challenges... I sincerely regret to not have played more.
But of course, I will continue to follow on IG/FB The Artistic Stamper, and you Jennie. xx
Et bien sûr, toi Tit !!! :D
Magnifiques les réalisations de ton Top 3 !!!!!

Craftyfield said...

So another one (challenge) bites the dust! I think that if I don't spend the time I used to reading blogs and taking part in challenges, it's because Facebook and other social media take too much time. Really sad...
However, it's still is a fabulous record of 10 years of stamping and creativity... Not bad!
Great makes (and in such different styles) in your top 3. I really like the car and the Covid girl!
Merry Christmas to the DT and Jennie.